Medream Limited is committed to protecting your privacy and
maintaining the security of any personal information received
1. When you order, we need to know your name, address, email
address and card details. This allows us to process and fulfil
2. We use your personal information to update you about new
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information
with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the
essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during
5. In order to process credit/ATM card transactions, we use
6. We do not use a technology called "cookies" as part of any business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of
visitors to our site.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when
you specifically and knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the
accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your
personal details by contacting us by email.
8. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and
disclosure of information which you have given us.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at